Sunday, September 21, 2008

Why Is My Calendar Still On August...?

OK weird title, but looking above my computer, I notice that the calender is still on August...I should probably change that...Nah, I'm too lazy...

So its been a couple of days since I've posted an entry. I've been having cravings to post something on the blog...Question is, what should I post?

Well first off, no there won't be a spiritual topic today, I've got so much work to do that...that...damn I can't think of a good analogy...

Higher options was OK...I guess. There really wasn't much to do. I left at 1. It was actually quite boring, but that's probably because I'm in 5th. When it comes around next year, I'm sure it'll be a big help.

I went to GAP for the first time (and no, this isn't the same GAP down in Ovoca, don't worry Lorcan, you haven't missed it.) Its the youth group of City Gates, and I have to say, it was amazing! It will defiantly be worth the hassle of traveling down from Drogheda, which I could work out is about 2-3 hours.

The meet up yesterday was grand...apart from me being like the earliest...again...and Lorcan, if you're ever late to meet up with me again, I'll...ahh who cares, everyone knows I can mangalise you...

I kid, you can kick my ass any day of the week...*gulp*

This has been a weird post (but look who you're talking to...or is it reading about?) But I'll leave you with a thought. While the action of turning a calender to the next month is a relatively easy thing to do, like me, many people simply can't be bothered. But this also works with all the wrong that's going on in the world. Many people can see it, it may be just outside our windows, but how many people just glance back at their computer? Why do we do that?

No comments: