Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Apologies, But The Sniffles Have Attacked...

Yes, I know, I'm a bit too old to be calling a cold a case of the "sniffles." I don't see a problem, do you?

What's happened over the past few days? Well....nothing really. Aside from my cold, and a huge amount of work in school, there really isn't that much to talk about.

I'm going to try and make it that Saturday will be my main spiritual post, but if not, then Sunday. That's not to say that I won't be posting spiritual comments during the week, but the post on Saturday (or at least one of them) will be devoted to a spiritual topic.


Speaking of spiritual topics, I was watching the lads meeting from Teenstreet (check it out at http://germany.teenstreet.om.org/livemag/media.html) and I'm struggling with something...What was the point of gluing Ferg's chest, and sticking hair on it?

And another thing that's a wee bit (yes I did spend a week in Donegal, so forgive the local dialect) odd. Why do they have seperate meetings for lads and lasses, but then give the oppurtunity to watch the meeting of the opposite sex as much as you want?


Ooh, if you haven't, check out a song called "Run To You" by Third Day, off their new album. That, and "Born Again" are simply stunning!

Ciao!

1 comment:

Phiasmir said...

They stuck hair on ferg's chest because it was funny! Abliet a little weird. If there's a spiritual message there, then i've missed it. Perhaps sacrificing your pride (hair) to cover up someone's inadequacies? I'm sticking with the prior theory though.

And I think they show it online afterwards because they don't want us experiencing each talk together, but talking about it later, after camp, to satisfy our curiosity. I dunno.