Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updaterino...

I've recently rediscovered the Simpsons, so please forgive the above title...

Not much has happened in the past week. Mum and dad were on holidays so I had the house to myself. Good experience, watched movies and play games. Went up to Dublin for a meet up on Saturday, which was great craic! Sunday I spent study for two tests that I had on Monday.

First came the Business, which was a cinch! 95%!! Boo-Yaa!!

Second came the Irish test, which was actually pretty easy. Still waiting on a result.

But now to one of the main updates...


CU is finally off the ground! Yes after about a month of planning, we had our first discussion on "The Bible; Fact or Fiction" led by Mr. Elliot. We had a total of 5 students, including myself, so I was extremely happy...that was until I found out that those other 4 now want to come regularly! I am delighted! Thanks must go to God, cause He's the one who helped us. I plan on leading the talks after mid-term, so prayers for that would be great. Thanks so much for all the support guys!

Maths week this week, so I headed up to Dundalk for a lecture. Twas really good, and the KFC afterwards was divine!

Next blog post up on Sunday! Be sure to check it out!

Ciao! 

No comments: