Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stress And A Scholarship...

So I'm still stressed...go figure...

Its not actually funny anymore...come to think of it, it never was funny. Its not that I have massive amount of work, but the fact that I he work, combined with a 40 min commute, each way to school. I really need a break...and prayers guys. My relationship with God is kinda on the rocks at the moment. I won't go into much depth, but it has something to do with the post "A Simple Reminder."

On the plus side, I've now got a €400 scholarship for two years from the school, for my Junior Cert, and for my input into Trans Year. And it was decided by the teachers, not some old snooty board members. I'm quite pleased.






I've nothing else to write....
















I like cheese....


OK, so maybe I did....now I don't don't....















I like toast...

2 comments:

Phiasmir said...

Prayer will be supplied. I also like cheese and toast, so at least we have things in common! <:P

God bless phil! 5th year's a massive kick in the groin, making time for God is harder than ever, but we'll wither and die without it!

Anonymous said...

Do your Homework on the 40minutes home :)

And, how did ya get the scholarship, ya lucky Christian? :)