Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is It Just Me, Or Am I Really Forgetful...?

Well the name of the post isn't really anything to do with this post, but rather tomorrow's post.

For those of you who know me, and that would be nearly everyone who reads this, my life has been quite stressful as of late. School has been extremely stressful, what with all the work that my teachers suddenly decided to spring on us...

And some of you also know the situation with this girl in school, which has been a major stress, but not the biggest thing...

I've got a CU to run, and a teacher who's adamant that he's in charge. I've got friends at each others necks, and one who's stopped going to church and the like...

My cousin has got an e-coli infection in her C-section, so along with having to recuperate from losing her baby (died after taking one breath), she's got this to worry about now. And my gran and grandad are still trying to get over my uncle's death...

Not to mention my addiction...

But most important, my relationship with God has been...well...not as good as it has been...

And most of you reading this will probably think;

a) I complain too much
b) I stress about things too much
c) Why did he post a topic on toast?
d) All of the above

Well fret no more, because while heading up to Dublin yesterday to go to youth group (which I didn't check see if it was on, hence the title,) I had one of the most spiritual experiences that I've ever had, and now I'm feeling super great! And my relationship with God has entered rehab, and its going strong! The topic tomorrow will be about that experience, so please read tomorrow's post...

And apology to Nicole, your idea shall have to wait till next week!

I finished Matthew, and what an experience! And something that I had never experienced happened when I decided to look back on the book. Maybe will include tomorrow.

Just over a week to GAP camp! Its gonna be awesome! If anyone can give me a lift down, I would be major thankful! Let me know!

Praise God! Ciao!

No comments: