Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Love The Weekends...

They're great! I mean, I got all of my work that I needed to get done within an hour, and for the rest of the day, I've just been relaxing!

I still plan on posting a blog of spiritual sorts tomorrow...Not sure on what though, but I have an idea...Possibly inspired by one of your blogs...


I love being mysterious... Its so much fun...


Church tomorrow, can't wait.




Ohh...some sort of idea just popped into my head, I might start posting a series that me and Bernard filmed while we were in Budapest...Possibly!







"You took my brokenness,
And filled me with your joy!"

-Amazing lyrics from Saving Grace.



I've now decided to post a random picture every now and then.


Here's today's;



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, please post our blog-thingy.
And your hissyfit. U have to :L