Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Time...

Hey guys!

It's finally summer! For 3 months, we're free, and for those doing their Leaving Cert they'll be free for a lot longer!

Just want to say that regular blogging will resume next Sunday. I'm currently in Wales at the moment so I can't do a huge one today. I've been busy with exams as well, so I couldn't really do one during them. I assure you though, next Sunday I will continue our 12 week series on "Death By Love."

Just a couple of prayer requests. I think it goes without saying that those doing the Leaving Cert could do with some prayers. They've already had one postponed paper, we just want the rest of the exams to go smoothly for them.

I've started to think about what I'm going to do when I finish school, and to be honest, my head is all over the place; I've got ideas for college courses, GAP years, time with the OM Mercy Ships, among many other things. Prayer for some guidance at this time would be brill.

Speaking of guidance, I could really do with some as regards relationships. I think everyone knows by now that I'm still waiting on a girlfriend (if you didn't know...surprise!). I'm just really confused with the whole thing at the moment, and prayers for some guidance would be fantastic.

I'm also going to be pretty busy this summer. Aside from working with my dad, studying for the summer quiz and blogging and what not, I have quite a bit to do for Summer Madness, I'm volunteering with OM, hopefully leading at 10-12's in Ovoca, going to visit some friends, RAW Summer, helping a youth centre in Kingscourt...all that and my average daily life... Prayer for strength and endurance to help me through this summer.

Cheers guys,

Talk to you soon!

Nexus


PS-I hope my grammar is up to your standards Nicole!:P


2 comments:

Nicoley said...

I didn't notice any glaring errors so your blog passes the grammar test :P

Phiasmir said...

Nice summer, sounds packed! :D