Sunday, March 15, 2009

I'm Back...

I wanted to avoid the cliché "I'm Back" title, but it fits too perfectly here.

So yes, after a two month break, Nexus is back on the air! Or internet, or whatever. Tonight's post really is just to say I'm back. I still have to get into the routine of coming up with an idea of sorts. Sorry if you were expecting me back on my old form. Don't worry, next week, or maybe over the next couple days, I'll have something a bit longer.

I just want to say thanks to all of you who have supported me over the break I took. Most of you know that I was having a difficult time with my faith, and so I decided to take a break. However, while I'm still not quite who I once was, I do feel up to posting again. I really owe quite a lot to you, my friends for getting me through this difficult time. Thank you.

Posts should be on a weekly basis, but depending on how things go, I may resort to a bi-weekly posting schedule.

Well that's all for the moment. It's great to be back!

And remember;

Let Him be the Nexus of your life.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Phiasmir said...

Hoooray!

Anonymous said...

hmm, since when did anyone ever have a schedule :P

welcome back btw, with a post title the same as one you used last november or december :P